Sunday, March 20, 2011

Contrast akin

I often take pictures that do not make any meaning. Sometimes they are picturesque, sometimes they are awful. i can't say which category these photographs belong to. I suddenly came across these two in the same folder named 'Faces'. Incidentally, they were placed next to each other. Well, I'm not going to explain why I'm uploading them together. But I think they say something when placed together.



Taken in April 2010 at the field of Pachkathiya in Jharkhand on the birth anniversary of Sido Murmu, the historical leader of Santhal movement.



Taken in October 2010 at Jodhpur Park on the occasion of Durga Puja.

4 comments:

  1. I just love the name of the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say what you will, but there is a striking similarity too. The comfort, the confidence the child enjoys when a parent holds him is unparalleled. The first child, in fact, isnt even attempting to hold anything.

    ReplyDelete