Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monu-Mental: My early days of Photography

Suddenly found some old photographs that I took in my early days. All these were taken with my Vivitar film camera. For the time being, I'm publishing these few snaps of some archeological sites of India. This is just to remind myself that Film can do the same magic as digital.




The above photograph was taken at Tughlaq's tomb situated opposite to Tughlaqabad Fort in Delhi.



Nobody goes to see Qutab Minar half an hour before it's closing time. well, Idid, just to get this photograph. I've been fond of silhouettes since the beginning. But here, the blue and yellow did the magic. Well, I did not include the actual monument in this photo, since, it was too big to be moved into the frame.



Why not take something unique? I've never seen any other picture of Qutab similar to this one. Actually, Qutab is so tall that I always faced problems clicking it. Finally, I decided to take a part of it. Everybody seems to recognise it though.



Humayun's Tomb in Delhi can really be a photographer's delight. Especially, the light and shadow parts. Well, Film did all this magic

2 comments:

  1. The designs , the symbolic pattern has been captured almost like a poet !
    Superb !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knw Tughlaq fort is of gr8 imprtnc 4 u!!!!!!!!!!! isnt it?

    ReplyDelete