Thursday, November 1, 2012

Vermillion Face

Once again I got bowled by faces. Faces of women painted with Vermillion. The faces that define the phrase 'Bold and Beautiful'.
The date was October 24, 2012, merely a week ago from today. It was the occasion of Vijaya Dashami, the last day of Durga puja. The day on which myth says that a beautiful Parvati, whose beauty was even irresistible to Shiva fought and defeated the Evil Mahishasur. I wonder what made her victorious- Courage, Beauty or both? Because I see both in their faces.
No more words this time...just Faces.










3 comments:

  1. Awesome.....sob sundari der lense bondi........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well described of the faces (Devi Durga on Earth).
    Though just found this one... now I'm thinking that what I am going to miss!!!!!
    Thanks for this post. Waiting for something new that your lenses captured. :)

    ReplyDelete