Friday, May 6, 2011

A Golden Morning

Not the very first time in this blog, I'm telling about the weird stuffs I do. Guess what, I did not sleep last night. This is months or may be years after the last time I did it. But this time there was no cause. But purpose is a tricky thing. If I don't have a purpose, what's the use? To freshen up, I looked out of the window and rushed to the terrace. Well of course with camera.



It is nothing new to see pigeons during the sunrise. But this time the models for my 'light-painting' included Crows too. The crow family in the backdrop of 'soon to be red' sky is may be one of my best photographs in recent times. And also, I was satisfied enough to have a peaceful sleep.

5 comments:

  1. reasons good enough 2 get a good sleep, i am sure..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asobhyo post ar tar gulo tomar chhobi ke bikrito korechhey . Avoid korley parte.
    Khub akta bhalo laglona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tomar onno chobi gulo onek valo....

    ReplyDelete